Sunday, May 13, 2012

Life.

Sometimes the world is just so much to take in, if i think too much, I just start hating everyone and everything. For instance; the boy I'm talking to... Nicest kid in the world! Yes, he's been involved in drug usage and encounters of the sexual kind, but who's to say he still cant be good? It's just rough. He's awkward and it's not like I'm the most social in the bunch... They say if you really love someone you work through the hard times, but, well, I just met him and all and he's a great guy but it's just going to be a lot of work to get through this. It's about time I had a long-time boyfriend, though. Because of all the trouble I got into with my parents regarding boys it might help to, I dunno, ease them. And love is always a good thing. It's just, he's been in trouble and I've been in trouble, I sorta just want someone right now that I don't have to rush things with. Someone who will hold my hand and watch the sun set, or something lame like that.  It was totally awesome when we got a little frisky in the woods, but I just feel like I need to tell him that I wanna take it slow. I've never wanted it slow before. UGG WTF.

No comments:

Post a Comment