Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It's Kind Of A Funny Story

This has been the craziest day of my life.
Well not really.
But close.

At school: just a typical day
BUT THEN, BAM! A kiss from my homeboy Mason.  How can someone be so sweet. He's literally the nicest kid I know. How is someone so cute and still a boy? Like most guys, all they want is to get it in, but Mason actually cares about me. It's nice to have someone care about me.
Field hockey was a mess though.  Playing bad at field hockey is like a bad breakup.... you just give up, and it sucks ass.  Yea, okay, it might not seem so big to you, but field hockey is my LIFE. Its the one thing that my whole future is based off of, so, it's pretty damn important to me to play well.
When I got home at.... oh... let's say... 9:10, I immediately went out for a run to calm my nerves. My dad yelled at me, I called my mom and cried to her, then I cried to daddy. Then I watched a movie. So I'm good now.  But I went from being SO HIGH (not literally) to so lowwwwwwwwwww and then back to normal. One day.
That's all it takes.
It's kind of a funny story.
Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment