Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday, Bitches

ITS FREIDAEY
FRY DAY
and it could have been a better one, i guess.
I need to keep up with my blog, my oh my.
I'm losing touch:(
and my twitter is also sucking ass too.
You see, what I'm trying hard to do is not to make people think I'm a bad kid, but I dont wanna look completely lame either. I would LOVE sharing my full life to everyone, but I've been taking too many similar risks so I think it's time to tone it down.
I guess I can let it all out here though.
OH BABY
I'm talking to the most adorable guy in the world, Mason. And if it couldn't get any better than that, he actually likes me for who I am.  I know I'm suppost to slow it down in guy world but.... If I found a guy that really likes me and I waited 2-3 weeks before doing ANYtHiNg sexual, I dont see why I can't now.
Sooo yea, we took it to the woods.
But really, nothing happened. lol
anywho, I met his mom.
She seems nice.
The only thing I'm worried about is like, it feels like I'm dating this kid. But, I'm not. Like, we arn't offic or anything.  I don't mind, it's just strange because we're pretty much dating. I'm just gonna wait and see if he brings it up, or maybe I'll manage to squeeze it in here or there.
Whew, I've been off the pot for too long, my brain is starting to get like, super duper focused and headachey. But I've been doing this thing where I sleep like twice as much. Why? Who knows.
CEE YA
<3 Ninbean

No comments:

Post a Comment